Environmental Audit Carried Out By En-Vision Includes:
- Environmental Audit gives us a clear picture of the impact an industry has on the environment.
- Environmental Audit is a multidisciplinary check for strengthening of the environmental monitoring and environmental infrastructure.
- Envision have a special cell for ‘Environmental Audit’, suggests ways to make improvements.
- Envision will prepare a comprehensive report with statistical analysis – trend analysis, deviation analysis, performance analysis etc. through independent credible agency.
En-Vision Provides Advantages to Industry by Conducting Environment Audit:
- Increased monitoring – complimentary to existing regulatory mechanism
- Overall assessment of environmental performance by an industry
- Better compliance – adequacy of the EMS ascertained
- Element of voluntary compliance – encourage to think beyond the compliance.
- Effectively monitor consumption of energy and raw materials, which can significantly reduce costs.
Environmental Due Diligence
- As per the statutory requirement it becomes responsibility of occupier to carry out Environmental Due Diligence studies and take mitigation measures accordingly before transferring such land for other land use.
- Envision have a special cell for providing ‘Environmental Due Diligence Services’ one of the essential steps in modern real property transactions is evaluating candidate properties for potential environmental contamination and liability.
- This process summarizes the requirements and steps for evaluating potential liability from environmental contamination, and will introduce to the larger context of environmental issues associated with real property transfers.
- This process may be called a Property Transfer Assessment, Environmental Site Assessment, Environmental Baseline Assessment, Preliminary Hazardous Waste Site Survey, and commonly ‘Environmental Due Diligence Process’.
- Envision experts team helps you in preparing an acquisition strategy of real conditions of the unit, defending your interest against environmental liabilities which are potential to risk and civil damages.