It is increasingly becoming more and more difficult for an industry to provide treatment to its effluent due to higher cost and need for expert human resources for its operation and maintenance. For these reasons, the concept of a Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) is gaining popularity for a cluster of industries or and industrial estate.
EETPL can guide a group of industries to set up a CETP in any estate with all activities necessary to set up such a plant. EETPL can assist in:
- Fixing of Inlet norms
- Design of effluent collection system
- Approval and clearance of a CETP
- Basic and Detailed engineering
- Preparations of estimates and tenders
- Preparation of treatment charge structure
- Finalization of execution agency
- Supervision of execution work
- Commissioning of CETP
- Operation of CETP
EETPL can also take up the work of a CETP on Engineering, Procurement and Construction(EPC) basis. EETPL can conceptualize, design, engineer, construct, supply, erect, install, commission and operate a CETP. EETPL has executed projects of CETPs which have been show-case projects in their respective sectors which also includes CETPs on Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) basis.